Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Baaack, Again!

Wow! It has been a long, long, very long time since I posted anything here! Life has happened and things just fell off my plate as others piled up. I have been on this diet and exercise program since late January/early February and after finishing up some extensive physical therapy for a torn rotator cuff, I am working out with a trainer 3 times a week. I'm usually there an hour and a half. I am also working out for an hour to an hour and a half the other three days a week! Very crazy! But, the results are pleasing. I am now closing in on 30 pounds and am training to run my first 5K in August (it's at night). Now, understand this, I never ever run! So this is huge. I am now alternating between running and walking. I feel so much better. Stronger mentally and physically. So, what with school things, home things, and exercise creating and blogging have been on the way back burner. I have been creating, but on an "as needed" basis and then I use it for whatever and don't even have time to snap a photo of it. But, school is out and I'll have time to spend in my studio. Once I dig it out!!

Great news, I have a college graduate!! Whoo, hoo.

1 comment:

StampinGranny said...

Congratulations on your achievement, and good luck in the race. My goal is to do the 1 mile fun run during our local festival, then move up from there.

Congratulations to your son also. How cool to have three generations graduate from the same school!