Jacki over at The Card Castle tagged me. I'm having trouble copying the rules. I think I need another Blogger refresher course from Miss Jacki! If you're interested please visit The Card Castle for the rules and please consider yourself tagged! I'd love to get to know a few more paper crafting friends. Anyway, the basic premise is to list 7 random or weird facts about yourself. So...here goes:
1. I am absurdly, irrationally afraid of birds and mice, but am not afraid of insects or snakes.
2. I was an exchange student to Arequipa, Peru. I spoke French and learned Spanish while I was there.
3. I have a tattoo on my left foot. I designed it myself and got it for my 50th birthday.
4. I made the down payment on my first house from my tips from waiting tables.
5. I have a photographic memory for words and images but can't remember numbers!
6. I can not whistle at all.
7. I do not like the feeling of nail polish on my fingernails, but it is ok on my toes.
I think those last two are a bit of a stretch but it's late so they'll have to do.
Have a good night's sleep and keep looking up. Deb
Monday, July 14, 2008
Sunday, July 13, 2008
This is a card I made for yet another wedding celebration we have attended this summer. We've had three so far and two more to go. The paper is various designs of white shimmery paper from Michaels that I cuttlebugged. The stamp is from DeNami -- very old and it had never been used! I embossed it with silver and lined the rectangle with silver paint pen. The white ribbon over the swiss dots is from Michaels.